Do you hate yourself and other around you? Here’s how to express that hatred with alcohol.
Recipe for Disaster
Here it is in recipe terms, all sophisticated-like.
20 ounces malt liquor (6-percent ABV)
4 ounces 80-proof vodka (40-percent ABV)
1 Berocca tablet
3 tablespoons Koolaid mix
1 tablespoon sugar
1. Put the Berocca tablet into a large jar (preferably 1 quart size).
2. Add 4 ounces (8 tablespoons) of 80-proof vodka, and allow tablet to dissolve most of the way.
3. Slowly add 20 ounces of 6-percent ABV malt liquor.
4. Add 3 tablespoons of Koolaide drink mix and 1 tablespoon of sugar.
5. Stir very gently with a long spoon until sugar is dissolved
In retrospect, it would be better to just pour in a small amount of malt liquor first, stir in the the Koolaid and sugar until it’s totally dissolved, and then add the rest of the 40. Otherwise you’ll be stirring out a lot of the bubbles like I accidentally did. Learn from my mistakes.